Cisco Networking Academy
Are you ready to learn the latest tech skills to advance your career?
Cisco Networking Academy offers free, online, self-paced courses to help you learn technology concepts and skills needed to succeed in today’s job market.
If you have already signed up for a course, please click here https://www.netacad.com/portal/saml_loginopens a new window to log in to CISCO Networking Academyopens a new window and to access the course.
Cisco Networking Academy Courses (July 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020)
With the combination of increased global Internet access and a growing number of devices designed to connect, learn how the Internet of Things is changing the world and the skills needed to land a well-paying job.
Whether you’re attracted to the relatively new world of cybersecurity as a professional, or just interested in protecting yourself online and in social media, this introductory course will explore cyber trends, threats—along with the broader topic of cybersecurity in a meaningful way.
Gain entrepreneurship skills in the world of IT. Take advantage of a course that will help jump-start your ideas and prepare you with the right skills to take the next step with more self-confidence.
What You Need to Register:
1) Computer with an internet connection
2) Email address
3) Free CISCO Networking Academy account. This account is created when you register for your first course.
How to Register:
1) Click on the name of the course you want to enroll in from the list of courses on the CISCO Networking Academy page of the MPL website.
2) Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and click Submit under Enroll Now.
3) Check your email and click on the Get Started link to activate your account.
4) Fill out the form by typing in your First Name, Last Name and a Password. Once an account is created, you will use your email address and a password to log in to CISCO Networking Academy.
5) After enrolling in a course, you’ll receive a welcome email to your email address from CISCO Networking Academy.