Cisco Networking Academy
Are you ready to learn the latest tech skills to advance your career?
Cisco Networking Academy offers free, online, self-paced courses to help you learn technology concepts and skills needed to succeed in today’s job market.
If you have already signed up for a course, please click here https://www.netacad.com/portal/saml_login, opens a new window to log in to CISCO Networking Academy, opens a new window and to access the course.
Cisco Networking Academy Courses (January 20, 2021 – June 30, 2021)
Learn how to use a computer, connect devices and access search, email, and social media. Enjoy course content that is very user-friendly and interactive with lots of illustrations!
Enroll, download and start learning valuable tips and best practices for using Cisco Packet Tracer. This self-paced course teaches basic operations of the tool with multiple hands-on activities, helping you to visualize a network.
Learn basic networking concepts and skills you can put to use right away. No previous networking knowledge needed.
What You Need to Register:
1) Computer with an internet connection
2) Email address
3) Free CISCO Networking Academy account. This account is created when you register for your first course.
How to Register:
1) Click on the name of the course you want to enroll in from the list of courses on the CISCO Networking Academy page of the MPL website.
2) Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and click Submit under Enroll Now.
3) Check your email and click on the Get Started link to activate your account.
4) Fill out the form by typing in your First Name, Last Name and a Password. Once an account is created, you will use your email address and a password to log in to CISCO Networking Academy.
5) After enrolling in a course, you’ll receive a welcome email to your email address from CISCO Networking Academy.