Markham Public Library (MPL) is pleased to announce that starting on October 13, the following four branches will reopen during select hours. Curbside services will discontinue as of October 10, 2020. Customers will be able to pick up their holds from inside of the branch once the library reopens on October 13.
Angus Glen Library
Markham Village Library
Thornhill Community Centre Library
Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 10 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday, Thursday | 1 to 9 PM
Saturday | 9 AM to 5 PM
MPL is are excited to offer a number of in-branch services at the branches listed above. Customers will be able to:
- Pick up holds from inside of the branch
- Return library items using the drop box (some exclusions apply)
- Access public computers (pre-booking required)
- Print and copy (pre-booking required)
- Get a library card
- Use the exam proctoring service
At this point, study rooms, Makerspaces, play areas and book shelves remain closed.
When customers visit MPL, they will notice the Library has made some changes to ensure a safe experience for all visitors… but they can expect to see the same friendly faces and quality customer service from the MPL staff.
Public health guidelines and protocols are in place, including:
- Visitor Information Form
- Mandatory masks
- Screening protocols
- Physical distancing
- Limited amount of visitors in the building (a limit of 10 people)
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols
For more information, please visit www.markhampubliclibrary.ca/reopening