MPL is excited to announce the launch of a newly improved MPL mobile app on December 15. If you already have the previous version of the MPL app, your old app will be automatically replaced by the new app as an app update. You will be prompted to log in again after the update. If you don’t already have the MPL app yet, then make sure to download it from your Apple Store or Google Play Store.
The new app includes all the functions you previously enjoyed and a number of great new features that make things much more intuitive to use.
New features and highlights include:
- Integration with MPL’s website. Giving you a seamless experience between our website and the app.
- Beautiful and user-friendly interface that’s intuitive for anyone to use.
- Ability to see upcoming MPL events and programs and register within the app.
- Easy ways to explore the catalogue - find, place holds or check out materials you are interested in.
- Recommended reading lists created by MPL staff to help you find your next read.
- Easy access to view the locations and hours of the branches.
You can continue to:
- Use your library card barcode in the app as an alternative to your physical library card.
- Search the MPL catalogue, place holds and renew materials.
- Manage your account.
If you need any assistance using the new app, please contact our Live Chat.