MPL is excited to announce that as of January 1, your library card will give you free access to a new digital investment resource – Morningstar.
Morningstar is an investment research website with information on mutual funds, ETFs, market analysis, and portfolios. As a respected source of investment information, Morningstar empowers you with reliable market data, analysis, and education. Morningstar offers in-depth analyses of over 1,500 companies, funds, and ETFs. Investors can search for a specific company or fund using its ticker symbol, or use screeners to sort through thousands of stocks and funds.
Get FREE access to this popular database to save time and make smart investment decisions. All you need is your MPL Library Card.
Discover financial tools and information:
- Morningstar ratings on mutual funds
- New York Stock Exchange, American Stock exchange, and NASDAQ stocks
- Stock analyst reports
- Exchange-traded fund reports
- Fund analyst reports
- International stocks and funds
- Established and emerging market indexes
- Portfolio X-Ray tool
- Retirement Cost Calculator
- College Savings Calculator