You can search our collection online and place holds on items to pick up in person at the MPL branch of your choice.
- Maximum of 75 holds per customer and an additional 50 eBooks (from OverDrive).
- Please cancel holds no longer needed to increase availability of Library materials to others. You can do this by:
- Accessing your customer account through MPL's online catalogue OR
- Using the computers in the libraries OR
- Contacting your local branch OR
- calling TeleCirc, MPL's automated telephone system, at 905-474-5966
- You will be notified by TeleCirc automated telephone system when items are available for pickup. Holds must be picked up by the date indicated.
- You have 7 days to pick up your hold.
- To check out the item you will need to bring the library card on which the hold was placed.