To prevent accidental fines, we automatically renew your items 3 days before the due date with the following exceptions:
- The item has a hold
- You reach the renewal limit. Most items can be renewed 10 times. Magazines and digital media equipment may be renewed once.
- These item are not renewable - Boomerang and Lendery items, toys and bikes
You can also renew items by yourself for most materials 14 days before the due date. There are several ways to renew your library items:
- Log into your library account and renew online.
- Call the Library at 905.513.7977
- Using the TeleCirc automated telephone system at 905-474-5966
You will need your library card number and PIN to renew online or by TeleCirc. Items must be renewed on or before the due date to avoid late fees.