Most items have three renewals provided there is no one waiting for the item. The following exceptions apply:
- There are no renewals on Boomerang Books, Boomerang DVDs and Boomerang Blu Rays.
- There are no renewals on Lendery items, bikes or toys.
- Magazines and digital media equipment may be renewed once.
There are several ways to renew your library items:
- Log into your library account and renew online.
- Call the Library at 905.513.7977
- Using the TeleCirc automated telephone system at 905-474-5966
You will need your library card number (and PIN if renewing online or by TeleCirc). Items must be renewed on or before the due date to avoid late fees.