Do you need help preparing for an upcoming test or exam? Are you looking for a tutor to help you with your math or science homework? Or, do you have an essay to write and would like some feedback?
Brainfuse HelpNow is an excellent online resource to meet a wide range of academic needs! With your Markham Public Library card, you have access to Brainfuse where the following options are available:
1) Live tutoring – Students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 can chat online with a tutor everyday between 2-11pm EST to have your math, reading, writing and science questions answered.
2) Writing Lab – If you require assistance with your writing assignment, Brainfuse is here to help! You are able to upload your writing assignment/essay and constructive feedback will be provided.
3) Adult Learning Centre – There are Canadian citizenship practice tests and GED practice tests available. Live tutoring is also available to help you prepare for these tests. Other options include Microsoft Office help, career resources and cover letter writing.
4) Language Lab – Connect with a tutor to support your learning of French or Spanish
5) FlashBulb – Access to a wide selection of flash cards to help prepare for your next quiz or test
6) Live Chess tutoring – An opportunity to connect with an expert chess coach to learn chess strategies
7) Send a Question - You are welcome to submit homework questions or even upload a document and a response will be provided in 24 hours