What better way to spend your summer days than exploring the outdoors.
- Gather some leaves, twigs, and other great finds from outside to create a fun Nature Memory Game.
- Go Forestbathing! Did you know that Markham has its very own Forest Therapy Trail? Find out more about the benefits of forestbathing here.
- Learn all about ecosystems through fun short videos on Crash Course Kids.
- Get crafty and make beautiful mandalas with leaves and paint.
- Go camping in your own backyard. https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/the-ultimate-guide-for-backyard-camping-with-your-kids/