In times like these, sometimes you just want to escape reality. So, why not venture into another world by getting lost in a fantasy flick? Here are some fantasy films we've discovered on Hoopla:
- Dragon Hunter: If you like dragons, then this is the film to watch. There is also no shortage of orcs and epic battles. Follow a hero on a journey to defeat a dragon, with the help of some friends, and even an elven princess. In the tradition of dungeons and dragons and other fantasy epics, this is sure to keep you entertained.
- Dante's Inferno: If you are more in the mood for something animated, then there is this is interesting take on Dante's Inferno, based on a video game, and starring Mark Hamill (Star Wars).
- Jack and the Beanstalk: If you are looking for something that the whole family can watch together, then look no further. This film features a star-studded cast with Chloë Grace Moretz (Diary of a Wimpy Kid), Chevy Chase (Community) and Katey Sagal (Married With Children).
- Pan's Labyrinth: If you're in the mood for something far darker or you enjoy Guillermo Del Toro's work, then this is the film for you. Del Toro wrote and directed this dark fantasy movie that follows a young girl during a civil war. If you have not seen this Oscar-winning movie yet, then it is a must.
- Clash of the Titans: If you are feeling like watching mythology, then this should be at top of your list. This classic film starring Laurence Olivier (Wuthering Heights) and Maggie Smith (Downton Abbey) follows the heroic Perseus on a quest to save a princess.